Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help ppl to get a party

2 posters

Go down

Help ppl to get a party Empty Help ppl to get a party

Post  dolu Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:39 am

Hi all

I heard that some members joined clan and they didnt find people to party with.
When we invite new members it would be nice to introduce them in clan. I asked helped to our members about that. But it seems that not enough ppl in clan work to make clan party. If someone ask in clan chat for a party and if you dont have a slot in your party then inform him. Dont let this clanie alone plz and tell him that you cant invite him.

And if you are in a full clan party you can try to make 2 parties with him. We are supposed to help eachother.

For the people who felt alone for a while because clan was working in SOD. I m sorry about that. Sometimes we are a bit busy in game and we cant talk. That doesnt mean we ignore you. we should all work to make people happy with XP party and SOD when we are not in emergency of SOD score...
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 97
XP %:
Help ppl to get a party Left_bar_bleue65/100Help ppl to get a party Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Help ppl to get a party Empty Re: Help ppl to get a party

Post  Aguila-Negra Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:16 am

Party is ALL in clan ^^ nice words ^^

Aguila-Negra
Muffin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 88
XP %:
Help ppl to get a party Left_bar_bleue100/100Help ppl to get a party Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum