Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHield Block on arcane windows aging

4 posters

Go down

SHield Block on arcane windows aging Empty SHield Block on arcane windows aging

Post  Anthalon Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:41 pm

I was about to make my shield +4 after a -1 to +5 ...
And when i have put the sheltoms and the shield in windows i have click on the little cross ... here sheltom's disapears... and gold gone...
But ... Great problem => the little cross still red, and shield don't want to come back my inventory =''''( , i dont know what to do after 20 second; i re-click on the cross, and gold gone a seconde time -_-' , i passed to negatif gold ... and shield only came back 30 / 40 after back to my inventory aged +4 ...

(this after 3 try to get a 5 ) -1 the 1th , -2 the second, -3 the third...

The 4th i got a +2 xD, now my shield is +6

Look that screen of my gold xD

SHield Block on arcane windows aging Gold211
Anthalon
Anthalon
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
Class: Magician
level: 85
XP %:
SHield Block on arcane windows aging Left_bar_bleue37/100SHield Block on arcane windows aging Empty_bar_bleue  (37/100)

http://kyubi-zone.org

Back to top Go down

SHield Block on arcane windows aging Empty Re: SHield Block on arcane windows aging

Post  Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:51 pm

o.0 Lmao

i got a similar bug once trying to go sod, i cliked ok and they took my money but never went inside, so i clicked again and they took my money again, but i was still in nav -.-

so i had to relog and then i could go inside. That happened to me when i was drop bugged, maybe u were drop bugged too.
I call drop bug when u try to drop something but the item dissapears, then when u try to drop again u cant, and u have to use trade windows even for ucs Neutral

Back to top Go down

SHield Block on arcane windows aging Empty Re: SHield Block on arcane windows aging

Post  Battl3mania Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:03 am

lol wow first time see -gold haha xD

@snake sod was normal happen almost daily to me tho but his -gold! roflmao........

i think its connection lost sometimes reconnected bug lol
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 90
XP %:
SHield Block on arcane windows aging Left_bar_bleue30/100SHield Block on arcane windows aging Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  nekuJay Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:05 pm

ROFL thats the wierdest bug i have ever seen...
well atleast u got +6 eventually Smile

nekuJay
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character
level: 93
XP %:
SHield Block on arcane windows aging Left_bar_bleue0/100SHield Block on arcane windows aging Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nari Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:32 pm

GZZ on the +6..
But -gold wtf.. Suspect
Nari
Nari
Grotesque

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
level: 85
XP %:
SHield Block on arcane windows aging Left_bar_bleue30/100SHield Block on arcane windows aging Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum