Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :)

3 posters

Go down

To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Empty To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :)

Post  Baal Sun May 04, 2008 12:40 am

trash as trash can

tongue

To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Baalbaal-pteatenalive
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 87
XP %:
To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Left_bar_bleue55/100To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Empty Re: To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :)

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2008 9:32 am

poor bargon pale

Back to top Go down

To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Empty Re: To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :)

Post  Baal Mon May 05, 2008 7:57 pm

poor sandhole rabbit

now its teeth are all dirty: whos gonna climb down and cleanem up Razz
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Character
XP %:
To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Left_bar_bleue55/100To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 06, 2008 1:20 am

errrr....good question lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Tue May 06, 2008 5:23 am

Thehehe... nice tornado push(brand new skill) baal Pre-oar^^ from the look at teh xp bar =D
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 90
XP %:
To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Left_bar_bleue30/100To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Baal Tue May 06, 2008 7:43 pm

yeah HEH

thats my lvl50 mage Baal-MyST with lvl10 tornado from the good old b4-p2p-times when there was no tier3 at all. so tornado lvl10 was the PWNZOR back then smilee
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Eudoxia Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm

xD Omg you evil fiend. Poor bargon! RIP.
Embarassed When I was a noob I thought that you could fall down there too and die, so I always did a massive detour around that hole whenever I had to go by it... so scary.
Eudoxia
Eudoxia
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character
Class: Archer
level: 85
XP %:
To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Left_bar_bleue100/100To Dispose Of BARGONS ---> PLZ Enter OASIS :) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Baal Tue May 13, 2008 4:20 pm

actualy i have no clue at all how it got down there...
i just walked by, saw it and took ss tongue

i wish i did it tho pirat
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum