Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save My Blue CHat please! please!! please!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty Save My Blue CHat please! please!! please!!!!!!!!

Post  dolu Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:59 am

Hi all^^

What do you have to say if someone ask you how to join Apo?

Wrong Answer: Pm "dolu" for more details...

Right Answer: Go take a look in our forum "www.apotheosis.tk" read the rules and all the info you need to know are inside.
If you have some problems in doing it or if you dont understand something you can pm "dolu" for more details.

If he is one of your friend then you have to use the forum to explain it when we open the poll. Or pm me in the forum if the guy doen't have the right lvl to join.

I would understand that it would give you some work. You ll have to talk a little more to the new member.
But you have to know that if you dont do this little part. I ll have to explain:
Why do we have a forum? (answer can be: "look at the clan ranking" )
How to go in the forum?
How it works?
How can I creat an account?
what do I have to do after register?
What is an application?
Why do you vote in Apo?
Can you help me to make an application because my english sux?
When I ll know that my application ll be accepted or refused?

This is the FAQ I have to answer in my pm everytime someone ask me how to join us. Well Its my job... but you can help me with the first step. Then I ll have less work and I ll spend my time to enjoy the game in pming girls... Embarassed

Ty for your attention Wink
And in advance ty for my XP Twisted Evil

ludo.

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 97
XP %:
Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue65/100Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Save My Blue CHat please! please!! please!!!!!!!!

Post  osore Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:11 am

Yea guys.. sometimes Lu got plenty people pming him about silly stuff and when something important happenes, he might just not read clan chat or other important pms because of answering to other people.
We don't want him to breakdown...
Let's not be too lazy in doing clanies work :p
^^
osore
osore
Admin

Number of posts : 126

Character
Class: Priestess
level: 89
XP %:
Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue35/100Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

https://apotheosis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Save My Blue CHat please! please!! please!!!!!!!!

Post  Therius Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:36 pm

let's spam dolu!!

I'll send him an army of noobies 1x

yeah I'm meanie!! Evil or Very Mad x,D

Therius
Head Cutter

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Knight
level: 95
XP %:
Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue87/100Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:23 pm

I would rather refer them to osore^^
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Number of posts : 528

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 99
XP %:
Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue64/100Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  osore Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:49 pm

yep rage, send them to me, not to Lu
osore
osore
Admin

Character
XP %:
Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue35/100Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Therius Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:57 pm

osore wrote:yep rage, send them to me, not to Lu

I'll make ur wish become true kodama!! ;D

Therius
Head Cutter

Number of posts : 91

Character
Class: Knight
level: 95
XP %:
Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue87/100Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  osore Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:23 am

okies^^
but emm.. don't spoil me too much with making my dreams come true
osore
osore
Admin

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  e_devil Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:09 am

hahaha dolu's get pm for ppl who wanna join clan...
and me get pm from those ppl who say 'their are accept in forum'..LOL

e_devil
Web

Number of posts : 67

Character
Class:
level:
XP %:
Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Save My Blue CHat please!  please!! please!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum