Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to expell ppl?

5 posters

Go down

How to expell ppl? Empty How to expell ppl?

Post  dolu Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Oki atm we have enough room in clan.

But As you have noticed not a lot of our member registered in this forum. Even if I try yo bring them here. This forum has 10 days. And some members didnt check our old forum. I wrote something about this new forum on it...
Well with this forum I m able to check the last visit of each members. I made this forum to help us to manage our clan. This is a tool which we can use for event and some other things...

Active members dont need to check every day here. They need to come one or 2 times per week to check the clan recruitment. but they have to check sometimes. This Forum participate to our clan life. I ll add in our ClanRules that our member ll have to check this forum few times per week. I m 24/7 on it with my laptop. And sometimes I spend more time on it than in game...

I suggest that If our members aren't active in the game. And if they didnt post or check the forum for more than one month I expell them. Before Expelling them I ll send an email from the Administration panel in this forum. It ll inform them that he wasnt active in game and in forum. And we want to know where he is and if he planed to come back. As David said in another topic. We prefer low and active members than very high and inactive members.

Atm I m working to bring all our clanie on this forum. But when you come back from your work its hard to explain that they should come on forum to check before logging in the game. Its hard to check all the clanie and ask them all the instruction to go on forum. I ll make a list of the ppl who didnt register on this forum soon. (work again :S)

What do you think about it? No worry I can be wrong... Feel free to give your opinion...
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 97
XP %:
How to expell ppl? Left_bar_bleue65/100How to expell ppl? Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

How to expell ppl? Empty Re: How to expell ppl?

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:12 pm

I agree. If you want me to write this list, I can, since you are the one who works the most on forum. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  dolu Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Mads wrote:I agree. If you want me to write this list, I can, since you are the one who works the most on forum. Laughing

You are welcome ^^

Make a new topic in News plz Wink
dolu
dolu
Admin

Character
XP %:
How to expell ppl? Left_bar_bleue65/100How to expell ppl? Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:34 am

Okies, will do... rabbit

Tomorrow... bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  e_devil Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:54 am

like i help mable create an acc in forum...now,she got login here see look see look...roflmao...
we can help other create an acc here...and just pass ID @ PW @ www.apotheosis.tk to them when their logging game...Razz

e_devil
Web

Number of posts : 67

Character
Class:
level:
XP %:
How to expell ppl? Left_bar_bleue100/100How to expell ppl? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:05 pm

wah retard spammer come back already! wb danny... lol
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 90
XP %:
How to expell ppl? Left_bar_bleue30/100How to expell ppl? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  dolu Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:20 am

e_devil wrote:like i help mable create an acc in forum...now,she got login here see look see look...roflmao...
we can help other create an acc here...and just pass ID @ PW @ www.apotheosis.tk to them when their logging game...Razz

This can help for sure.
But to create account the user have to activate it with his email. This means that his email works with the forum. When we ll send a pm on this forum to another member, he should get an email from the forum. So he ll have to check his emailbox and come in the forum to read it.

If his email doesnt work with the forum. He might not read his pm on the forum. And he might miss some important information...

When I ll send global mail to all members on the forum, I want to be sure that all our clanie ll get this email. Helping them is nice. But making the minimum of work for them isnt good in my opinion. but I ll help our lazy member in the way you did Danny.
dolu
dolu
Admin

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  e_devil Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:02 am

si jam...lol

Bro,email add we can get it in-game Razz before we create an acc Razz
just my opinion..

e_devil
Web

Character
Class:
level:
XP %:
How to expell ppl? Left_bar_bleue100/100How to expell ppl? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  SerpentPriestess Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:14 am

but if we do that for everyone, will they even come on forum. It worked for mable yes, but she wanted to b here. what about others that dont want to take the time to b here, we will still have same prob we have now. not enough ppl active on forum for votes and SoD schedule and if we do go for bc sooo many wont see plan again. I think that if a person has trouble creating acct cuz cant figure it out or what not its fine to set it up for them, but i think those players should seek out dolu or e-devil and ask for help. I think if we just set up accts for everyone it wont work and its a lot of work for our leaders to do, even if the site admin and mods do it, it is still alot of work for ppl not to use it... but thats just how i feel about it. I know i set some accts up on my old forum for my other clan and ppl never used it. it was alot of time waisted on it Sad and i just ended up taking them off the forum.
SerpentPriestess
SerpentPriestess
Bloody Knight

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Priestess
level:
XP %:
How to expell ppl? Left_bar_bleue0/100How to expell ppl? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  osore Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:14 pm

I think we should all tell our clanies to make an account here.
Lets not put everything on Lu or Danny.
If you see a person in game that you know doesn't have an account,
just try to explain that we need it.
If the person is confused about registering and other things, take time to tell everything step by step.
That would help us a lot.

We also have a few members that dont know english too well, but look at Nessi. She knows just basics and she made an account herself without any help or encouraging.
osore
osore
Admin

Number of posts : 126

Character
Class: Priestess
level: 89
XP %:
How to expell ppl? Left_bar_bleue35/100How to expell ppl? Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

https://apotheosis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  e_devil Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:25 am

I understand on what u all say BUT..
some player take game as addited and some is just to have fun..

for addited,their wont miss out anything even in forum or game..
and for other who take game as killing time/having fun,their not really think 'FORUM' is nessecary..

BUT someday their might login here to have a look or whatever..
me as vice in game and a boss irl Razz have to make other ppl easy follow our way by,making a road to them before their are lost,preparing food before u get hungry or kiss me before i ask : (just jk) hehe..

so i dont mind sit here and help other to create an account..hehe

e_devil
Web

Character
Class:
level:
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum