Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOD/BC and GOLD

+8
Arkantis
Battl3mania
osore
Therius
dolu
rage
Knight-Crawler
iLWhipUrAs
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty Re: SOD/BC and GOLD

Post  Arkantis Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:18 am

wrong threat

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Arkantis
Typo King

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Mechanician
level:
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Phy Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:30 am

imo, there's both good and bad to consider when talking about giving out clan gold for sod..

bad = members may become picky on sod team. e.g. 9x clannies may not want to party lower lvl clannies creating a negative atmosphere in the clan..

bad = we become like X.. notice they only are active on mondays.. what if we come once a week and make a team, go to sod and earn gold.. like the old retro.. they come once a week to retain their crown..

good = motivation to do well in sod.. getting MF and mana for few rounds of sod is not cheap.. some of the less well off clannies may hold back on spamming mana or obtaining MF.. giving gold will give motivation as there is a reward at the end of it.. but still, the bad points must still be considered..

my 2 cents.. thx for reading =)
Phy
Phy
Hopy

Number of posts : 8

Character
Class: Knight
level: 96
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkantis Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:56 am

I think that the points phy is showing are enough for me to say no as well. if we do as suggested here, the only motivation in playin the game will be SOD. This is against the ideal of having an active clan in the game. Basicly we will kill the activity of our clannies. Then again, this will affect all our lower lvl clannies who will need help to xp because all the 9x might be tempted to just play for getting the SOD gold and becoming greedy about. There again we know that some clannies will be tempted to abuse of it. Im not sayin any names on here but all the greedy 9x here recognize themselves. Here again, like i said for the sod event is an attempt to create competition in a unified clan which will eventually fed up all the 8x in the clan and create a division. So I think we should keep the SOD gold in a bank account so everyone can use it. It is suppose to help everyone so why destroying that?

Arkantis
Typo King

Number of posts : 120

Character
level:
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:06 am

okay i Proposed we give a sum of wages sounds good?...

work get paid, not much hmm maybe 100k/person who tried during the day.
and since the person who taken the wages it depens on his honesty to fully utilise the gold in SOD,
not for pocket money or taking advantage to gain benefits (if i didnt work much dont take the money).

Depens on how we play the game, my only obstacles here was My Time To Play,
that includes many things in real life i cant convert my responsibilty here.

P/s: my char with G.package 24/7 i can harvest 1mil-2mil a day jst by selling manas/murky's
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 90
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty ?

Post  woepsiedoepsie Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:38 pm

reading this reminds me of external ( yes ) Evil or Very Mad

For bc.. keep on dreaming, we all know how to take it, but we cant atm. Even if we where full force:P
And dont think its time difference only, it needs planning how to do it and we need lotts of friends and inferna crystels also. But it always can be done. EXTERNAL IS 99% BC CLAN and we arnt.

For sod i dont agree at all to make teams. Go sod when they ask to join for score
Guys who go sod earn gold alreaddy, at least i do when i go?
And always different members in sod is more fun, learns us all how to do it.Razz

What we should do with high chcracters in game is this:
Make a day for 95+ to go hunt for clan, at least try to hunt.
When party goes cave or loc or w/e and we are like 4 /6 is more kills, more fun, and more chanche to upgrade clan. ( This is what i think we really should do )

Make more events like we did with the running thing. Give sod gold to clannies who join events.

the good thing about hunt together and make events is we learn to know eachother better.

i also know some1 told me long ago he didnt like a clan in a clan, I agree with him and dont want it no more.
So king , crown or no crown , i want to be in a clan where i come on line and say hi guys , good to see you all^^ exetera exetera exetera
woepsiedoepsie
woepsiedoepsie
Zombie

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Character
level: 96
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue39/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (39/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  SerpentPriestess Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:01 pm

woepsiedoepsie wrote:reading this reminds me of external ( yes ) Evil or Very Mad

For bc.. keep on dreaming, we all know how to take it, but we cant atm. Even if we where full force:P
And dont think its time difference only, it needs planning how to do it and we need lotts of friends and inferna crystels also. But it always can be done. EXTERNAL IS 99% BC CLAN and we arnt.

For sod i dont agree at all to make teams. Go sod when they ask to join for score
And always different members in sod is more fun, learns us all how to do it.Razz

When party goes cave or loc or w/e and we are like 4 /6 is more kills, more fun, and more chanche to upgrade clan. ( This is what i think we really should do )

Make more events like we did with the running thing. Give sod gold to clannies who join events.

the good thing about hunt together and make events is we learn to know eachother better.

i also know some1 told me long ago he didnt like a clan in a clan, I agree with him and dont want it no more.
So king , crown or no crown , i want to be in a clan where i come on line and say hi guys , good to see you all^^ exetera exetera exetera

very well said Woepsie ^^
SerpentPriestess
SerpentPriestess
Bloody Knight

Number of posts : 275

Character
Class: Priestess
level:
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nari Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:08 pm

I´m 100% with you woepsie..

That´s was the speech i heard in a long long time..
KEEP UP TE GOOD WORK... ok
Nari
Nari
Grotesque

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
level: 85
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:13 pm

woepsiedoepsie wrote:reading this reminds me of external ( yes ) Evil or Very Mad

So conclusion was? YES/NO you oldfart????! hehe jkjk x'D

well back to topic here...

i can see all are happy since we can have event woeps but the money doesnt come from no where right?
many here have all kinda reason not to SOD (that includes me) maybe thats why some of those who did every week got obsess with it.

So imo, why not we let them get something in returns right? lets work this out put it in a positive side dont think negetively guys...
im not agains anyone idea but this is a family business we must sort it out some how.

Lets pay some wages(those who work) + Wining SOD have gain XP+GOLD (BONUS).
No Winner extra fees or anything sounds good?
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  dolu Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:50 pm

what can be the benefits to keep the gold for Clan?

-help to buy an item. You ll have some time to pay back the clan bank.
-Some clan events which bring more fun for some clanies. This ll make us happy like our members were in our first event. Yep we played like kids... And I had fun... It's still a game right?
And I m happy to meet some other people happy in Apotheosis.
-other clan wondered what happenned in Apo during this event. Commercial can?

some problem if you decide to give SOD gold for clanie who deserves it:

-How to check who joined and who deserve benefits? Someone ll be online 24/7 to check all the participation in clan SOD? how to be fair? Some ppl ll get the score in one try when some other ll need 15 try? Same benefits? Who ll count?
-people ll want to party with some members only and not with some other... a clan inside a clan where did I hear that?

For me:

THis gold has to stay for clan in case we dont have a lot of gold per week. We can use this gold to make armor for clan (Its an exemple but it can solve some trouble running atm Wink )

If one day we ll have BC then we ll have enough gold in one week. And we ll be able to give more benefits to clanie. But the most important is to have fun together... That's the best benefits you are expecting from a clan in a stupid game for kids...
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 97
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Ehh so wut are the votes so far? Why are so many ppl afraid of something new..Its just something we can try out if we see it doesn't work out then we'll go to our old ways of just letting the bank pile up gold...

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Number of posts : 39

Character
level: 97
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Battl3mania wrote:

P/s: my char with G.package 24/7 i can harvest 1mil-2mil a day jst by selling manas/murky's

I thought that 1kk wasn't really alot for a prize for each party member. There must be a way for everyone to agree to this event. Just put of suggestion so we can fine tune it. Like if we made it 500k a person or that a person on winning group can only win every other week. Come on guys , put out ideas instead of saying no good. How can you some of you guys compare us to X. We are better than them, in pride and in honor for clan. I don't think our clanmates are paid to stay and benefit like them.

Phy wrote:

bad = members may become picky on sod team. e.g. 9x clannies may not want to party lower lvl clannies creating a negative atmosphere in the clan..

bad = we become like X.. notice they only are active on mondays.. what if we come once a week and make a team, go to sod and earn gold.. like the old retro.. they come once a week to retain their crown..

my 2 cents.. thx for reading =)

our idea was to make this event equal to all by having med settings throughout the whole week, istead of what we have been doing (like retro did) score high one day and put setting back low.

phy says we would be picky about our players to party in sod to make score, but I hope that doesn't happen because we are family and I wouldn't expect such childish things among us.

as for saying we soo miser about mana and holding back... lots of times when clanny says no mana, Dolu and I had out mana to ppl to play, others are usually generous about giving forces.

SO REALLY PLZ really think into this idea and put thoughts on how to make it better instead of saying NO....
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Number of posts : 528

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 99
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:53 pm

last nite , our party members consisted of serp/set/dolu/kingwings/lmf/mech-lim/akiko-s/battl3mania/hxnuser/arkantis/revaltion/ilwhipuras

even thou we didn't score high, we tried to do our best with the ppl we had, dces and etc....That's what we are hoping to accomplish with this event... No judgemental on class, everyone trying their best and having fun...
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  SerpentPriestess Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:32 am

ok since other admin of forum speaking out i guess that means i can now also.

i think that some in clan would pick teams just on who is good and who isnt at SoD. maybe we should try to do a event where we compete in sod but not for ranking score. what i mean is have ppl make party's go sod and get ss of final score post it here on forum, then at the end of the week take the 2 or 3 highest and give gold to those members in those party's. yes its more gold from bank, but more will benifit from it that way. also make it so if we see the same party's every week they will have to take a break from partying those ppl b4 they get choosen to get gold again for this event. that way we r not fighting ourselves to win sod, and it should come naturally that we take sod. also i dont think we should do this every week, might get to for some to keep tryin and not xp some. but once or twice a month should help us alot. but that can b decided by everyone also. just keep in mind amount might b smaller we win, but that is another thing to work out lata. i have just been thinking about this idea and dont have it all worked out yet.

there is still alot of fine tuning to this idea, but i think its a start on some of the other issues that i was seeing about the other way....

well hope it helps some, cuz we do need more ppl to sod and help keep crown so we have money for bc, upgrades and other stuff ^^

plz let me know ne ideas to make this idea better
SerpentPriestess
SerpentPriestess
Bloody Knight

Character
level:
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  SerpentPriestess Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 am

btw if u have ne questions on that idea feel free to ask me, cuz its sooo noisy here i cant think straight atm. plus being blonde i might be confusing some lol Embarassed
SerpentPriestess
SerpentPriestess
Bloody Knight

Character
level:
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:58 am

rage wrote:
I thought that 1kk wasn't really alot for a prize for each party member.
so when its gonna get higher? should we ever start it or stop it (stay as just an event for once awhile).

rage wrote:
as for saying we soo miser about mana and holding back...
but the prize we paying also can hold ppl back i guess, what about the losers...

rage wrote:
How can you some of you guys compare us to X. I don't think our clanmates are paid to stay and benefit like them.
But this is the begining of their issue that could lead disastrous among us... PRIZE we might have to pay...

rage wrote:
How can you some of you guys compare us to X. We are better than them, in pride and in honor for clan. I don't think our clanmates are paid to stay and benefit like them.
yup thats the spirit and characteristic we need in our family, we do better for all and all for one...
Be wise and righteous with our management, a great power comes with great responsibility, mismanage can be fatal.

so here, IMHO... i suggest we paid sum of wages makes all happy loser or not u get paid for ur trial in SOD... If u win u get bonus straight from winning beer

heres a quotes for all...
those who are praised the not nessesary worthy, those who are criticise are not nessesary weaked, better to ask, who is paying to point.
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty ??????????

Post  iLWhipUrAs Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 pm

When this was first started it was a trial but now it seems we are sticking to it. Since we are sticking with rewards SOD winners for the week it should be fair to stick with rewarding them properly.

by dolu on Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:17 am

Clan earnt 20kk this week.

7members will have 1kk so 13kk for clan bank this week.

This is BS 20kk made and SOD team gets 1kk -__- how noobish of you to do so.
Keep 5kk for clan and give the rest back. Either divide among the SOD team the 15kk or give them 1.5k and give the rest for those who tried to make score. What ever makes people happy. I've yet to be on the winning SOD team so you know im not speaking because i want the gold, but just rewards are nice in game. People wont be second guessing when you ask for some cash, items, or sheltoms.

BTW Should also post who were the winning SOD for the week. That way we know how many it took to win for that week and compare and contrast to refine and tune our SOD stratagy.

iLWhipUrAs
Leech

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
level: 93
XP %:
SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100SOD/BC and GOLD - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:56 pm

hobo there is a post in clan event with every week's winners and their scores..
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum