Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS

+18
Dejavu
krazed167
ghostknight[NL]
Baal
Anthalon
osore
iLWhipUrAs
Arkantis
Battl3mania
milo
Therius
Aguila-Negra
rage
Nari
XxMysticxX
SerpentPriestess
Mads
dolu
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you still want DOLU as leader in Apotheosis?

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Vote_lcap100%VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 28 ]
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Vote_lcap0%VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS

Post  dolu Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:27 pm

Hi all^^

I have been trying to fix some problems we have in clan. All is not fixed yet but in fact most of the problem came like this.

Some members come and talk with me when they have some problems; it’s my job to do it. When I need help of some other members I ask them. They are Rage, Julia and Angie. I also ask advice on some members like Jamz and few others. We don’t have the same time zone but we made this forum and people can leave a message here for all or they can send me a pm if I m not online.

To manage the clan I need to know what happen in clan. Later some problems came on my ears but it was a bit late. Rage talked with me about some problems people explained him. Some weren’t agreeing about decision I made. And yes sometimes I can make mistakes. But Instead of making rumours clanie should come to talk to ME. I m not a super hero and I can’t save the world. But I’ll try to give you an answer and I’ll try to solve your problem as fast as I can.

As a leader I need to know your problem. You can ask help to your friends in clan if you are scared of me. But you shouldn’t be scared of a noob fighter lol.

Well for some member in old Forever clan, you decided to join us with me leader. So, you have to talk with me if you have a problem. You can ask help to Rage. But I need to know what was or is your problem because I need to know how the clan feelings are.
When Rage tells me that “some people don’t agree etc…” And he can’t tell me who. I’m a bit surprised. Why our members have to stay anonyms when they meet a problem? They don’t want to disturb me? Are we supposed to be all in the same clan? Or we have different clan inside Apo

For some members who started to talk together because they think that Rage is taking to much power in clan. Yep it’s right because I m asking him some helps. He is active in game and in the forum. And some members from old Forever clan talk with him only.
Rumours came on my ears because I finally understood that you aren’t happy. I also heard rumours that some people left the clan because they didn’t agree about that. You can talk together but you have to talk with me too…

Every time people are talking on their side without talking to me. It doesn’t help the clan and we lose our family/friendly clan. We are supposed to be able to talk like friends.
I m the leader so, I m supposed to know all about everything in clan. But I need facts and not rumours.
Yep Rage is enough mature to solve the problem. But who is the leader?

This post is not a post against Rage. This post is to clarify few things because we are not united around me. So I can’t make my job. But if you have a problem with him you can tell him and I m sure that he’ll be happy to know that you don’t agree with few things he did. But don’t wait too late to talk about things…

I read in our old forum something about clan mood. I think we are in an international clan and my English level isn’t very good. For example I don’t understand some jokes Rage posted in “Chit-Chat” section. So imagine people with lower level in English than mine. It can be difficult to understand some joke. So be careful that the people know that you are joking. And don’t use to make fun of people.

I use to make poll when we have to take some important decisions it’s the way we decided to manage the clan when we started Apotheosis. And you are free to post your opinion about something. I m not a dictator and I care about what our members are thinking. But I need to know who and why...

So I decided to make a poll for my leadership.

If you vote “yes” I’ll stay leader
If you vote “no” we’ll make a new poll and we’ll vote for a new leader.

If you vote no, and it’s the “yes” who won then you‘ll have to accept it or leave the clan; because you’ll have to give me the support, that a leader needs to manage the clan. If I continue to be leader in Apotheosis, I’ll stop to take care of rumours. So if someone come and wants to inform me that MrX got problems in clan but he can’t tell me who is this MrX, because he promised not to say then I wont consider this as a problem. We are supposed to be mature... You can ask help to your friends but you need to come and talk with me too. STOP RUMOURS.

You can add your comment to this topic or you can decide to stay anonym and only vote. If there are more than 15 “no” we’ll have to make a new leader.

PS: this topic is serious and it has to stay serious. Keep your joke for another time. We need to solve our serious problems if we want to have fun again together. I want to sleep at night without thinking of clan problems running... And we need to play and have fun in this game. So don't make it difficult...

Last edited by dolu on Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 97
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue65/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty Re: VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS

Post  Mads Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:53 pm

I might not agree with a 100 percent of what you say (not in this post, just all around), but you stick to your decisions and know how to "rule" a democracy; let the members decide. You've been working your butt off for this clan, and you still are. I don't think anyone but you is more suitable for this job, as you put your blood and tears into it, while still being able to say: "It's just a game".

YES, I still want Dolu as clan leader!
Mads
Mads
Admin

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Character
level: 93
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue47/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

Back to top Go down

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty Re: VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS

Post  SerpentPriestess Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:18 pm

yes for me ^^
SerpentPriestess
SerpentPriestess
Bloody Knight

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Priestess
level:
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue0/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  XxMysticxX Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:22 pm

dolu is a good leader..=) keep up the good work...

XxMysticxX
Hopy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Nari Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Yes from me..
Nari
Nari
Grotesque

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 85
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue30/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:23 pm

I vote yes....... and will comment on ppl that had idea I had more power in clan...

As one of the moderators on forum, me angie julia , mads and the rest are here to backup dolu. We treat each other as equal, even in clan all members should be equal. We give dolu ideas or our concerns about something in clan. Maybe is it because in some posts you have read wrong and how dolu writes) Me and rage had decided... and think omg when did we make rage leader and give him power. I'm sorry, but like dolu said, we all come from different backgrounds, and dolu wrote it wrong. I only give him ideas and explain reasoning. Sometimes if he is ok with it, I would post or he will post it.

If any members has any concerns, even thou dolu is leader, you should feel free to go to other forum mods to discuss your concerns. Dolu has a life too, and he isn't always on 24/7, and we all should take equal responsibility to take good care of our family...
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Number of posts : 528

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 99
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue64/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aguila-Negra Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:26 pm

dolu wrote:
When Rage tells me that “some people don’t agree etc…” And he can’t tell me who.

If Rage knows there are some problems with some people but he can't say who they are or who disagree, there's a double problem..............
1st Rage is wrong and isn't really help because everyone can talk to you about their problems or tell you what is happening.
I think Rage is wrong about it
curse

dolu wrote:For some members who started to talk together because they think that Rage is taking to much power in clan.

In fact Rage talks a lot and is a very active member but anyone has more power than anyone here, that is to say, Rage might participate actively and is playing for many hours but noone's better than you to lead and if Rage wants to coolaborate, let's him do it but as a member, this is an excellent clan and i don't like when people starts to split in groups inside the clan itself, i think rage should take care of his words, actions and he should just play and coolaborate for the good of the clan more than argueing or questioning all the time

dolu wrote:Yep Rage is enough mature to solve the problem. But who is the leader?

U really need to know who are leader??????? Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

I don't think rage to be mature enough or al least not more mature than you, me or Mads.
There's no doubt Rage is important for the clan but there's no doubt the only leader of the clan is you.
I know what is to lead a clan and i have no doubt there's noone better than you to lead it.

If Rage would lead i think he would be very despotic Razz bom fight

I'd say Rage to think about the good of all in the clan more than just think of his own, to stop conspiring and use all that energy for the good of the clan.

Rage reminds me the Dicaprio movie, The Beach, have you watch it? lol!

Peace please for all!

and YES, I still want Dolu as clan leader!

Aguila-Negra
Muffin

Number of posts : 85

Character
level: 88
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue100/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:47 pm

gus you have to understand something, when someone is talking to me, in a normal conversation, that is between me and that person. If they don't want their name mention, I need to honor their request and leave their name out. I don't think , I have to go up to dolu and say who said this and that. It sounds too childish of a game. Dolu says that I am mature enough to handle problems. In real life I am a manager at my workplace. I manage problems everyday. There is always different ways to handle a problem. (professionally or as a friend) depending how you word things to explain. Dolu had made post before asking for help from clan. I was among some others that was willing to help out clan as much as possible. Alot of you just read it and went on with your own daily stuff. We need to all help this clan out to make it strong.

Another point everyone needs to understand. We all are in different time zones, I play during times where some ppl it's either morning or late nite. To dolu, it is late in the nights, and he is not on, ppl bring up their concerns to me, because I am active at times when dolu is sleeping.

Dolu already talked to me last nite concerns about how our ppl make jokes in clan chat(especially my jokes at times) We all joke around calling ppl names and tease ppl in part of fun and laughing. No one should take it serious, if you unhappy about if anyone or perhaps me especially teasing you or calling you a name. Come to the person and tell them, you don't have to be afraid to stand up to person. example ( I was calling mc22 ah lian as joke b4, even thou it is not nice joke. I didn't take it serious. She didn't like it and says it loud, please don't call me that. So I stop. ) Better example is how I call gus eagle butt or bird brain.... he laughs at it, but doesn't ever say that is mean or rude, he just laughs.....

Last edited by rage on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue64/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Therius Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:10 pm

rage dunmissunderstand Gustavo (aguila-negra) he has nothing agaist you, he just red all these replies in partly and got the wrong idea.... (estoy bien gustavo?)

about clan leadership... I dun see a good reason to change of leader, you really need to be willing to work for clan if u want the charge, I myself know how much responsability there's about managing a big clan... in general I think dolu's doing a good job, though we dun agree in some few things like Clan Sharing Rules and my reason is simple... if u are giving a rule, soon or later there will be someone who make a mistake about how to share with someone and the ones who dun appreciate his/her generosity will end up pointing fingers and make someone to feel bad even when he/she were just trying to help clan... dolu plz keep in mind very well why and how Immortal clan died.

I dun know if I understood very well but the version I got about why mable left clan is beacuse she got an argue with rage:
mable found a 90d prs robe and she was asked (I'll buy) this robe for a specific prs but mable needed gold or maybe she was just showing off (it's her way to joke with friends, ppl who knows her should already know this) and I dun blame her at all, tho the next day mable asked in clan chat "who needs a prs robe 80d" and there were some clanies interested.... it seems rage scolded her and she ended up leaving clan because she wouldn't accept someone tell her what to do with her drop and I consider that pretty much understandable...

again, if u set sharing rules soon or later someone will feel with the right to scold at someone else for not following these rules. Sorry I would always give the best from me to clan but I like to feel it's my free will and not because a clan rule, I know most of rules for this clan, I myself wrote most of them, it's just this things about sharing that I dun like it at all...

Therius
Head Cutter

Number of posts : 91

Character
Class: Knight
level: 95
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue87/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:16 pm

Well.... Im new in the clan and my return to game is recent so i cant choice between Yes or Not, but i agrree to Mad... "It's just a game" but we dont need discusiions like kids

milo
Hopy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:27 pm

as always someone hears partially story and brings up comments....... let me tell you what is whole story therius....

last saturday afternoon, mable says in clan chat, to dolu: dolu guess what I find, prs archon. Dolu says nice, some clanny needs it. I think I will put on my own prs (p3110),dolu says are you active with your prs, if not, plz sell to clanny , they need it more. She says ok, and ask for how much. Dolu says 15kk should be fair. And out of the list of prs everyone that was on decided serp need it because osore mariej already has archon robe. She said ok.

Sunday nite, she comes on and ask who needs prs archon robe, at that time mc22 and stepheny was on. She ask them to offer price. I tell her on clan chat that plz follow guidelines for clan sharing and post on forum plz. She said she was lazy. Jamz offers to ss and post for her. It should of ended there. But she kept asking prs who needs and how much. I commented to her you already agreed 15kk to serp when dolu tell you. She said I no talk to dolu. I said BULLSHIT, at that time, stepheny is pming me saying plz tell mable I pay good for robe, ask her sell me. I tell her you are making clannies fight over items. She says, if I making clan ppl fight, then I leave clan.
Please get your story and facts straight before you comment on me or anyone. Because these items she has been sharing with clanny, I don't have any part of it going to me. It was to other ppl , and how she tries to share is made ppl complain.

I know alot of you are mable's good friend. and you don't know this and I will tell you this now. I've known mable since pre aor, and that would be at least back in 2002-2003. I don't think any of you can say you have known her for that long. I know how she is and acts. So please don't comment say rage was wrong and side with her because you are good friends with her. Even thou she acts childish and showsofff her, that is how she is. I don't comment her and bitch her out in clan chat. I stay and do my thing and not pay attention to her because you all love her. whip and alot of ppl that has been with me know about the situation me and mable had and it was a stupid thing mable did.

Last edited by rage on Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Clan members = comrades ...

we must treat each other as family/companion, if u have 2nd thoughts of friends or foe in here...
i suggest that u leave it, some might say his/her deserve better but lets us not forget!...
"A Great Power Comes A Great Responsibility" (quote we should all know where it comes from).

@ Rage, This romours thingy i would say rage is hack of a workaholic ptmania... al he want is best for all and
he gets rejection at the ends haha! LAWL! poor rage i have to say that sry... get back topic...
RAGE just trying to make things right Bro/Sis! stop accussing him.

@ Dolu, like Gus said... NO DOUBT or 2nd Come to mind u should lead the clan! so pls dont do this again.

@ For clannies...
I Have a thought in my mind, i want angie as vice as she can handle our paper work and straight things up for dolu.
"Every successful man has a great women behind them", what i mean here was he need a secretary instead of a vice.

IF theres a vice ill vote for Bruno although his kinda retarded, i like the way he is... friendly, loveable, and most importantly...
His much respected by many when it comes to "Characteristic and Personality" in game, vice like him nothing can goes wrong lol!
This took me 2hours to right this i hope u guys get it sighh

p/s: Dolu i felt sorry for the event lastnight, i truely mean it...
but i hope u respect my decision as i will never recognize a**h**e like Darkstyle as my allies.

GoodLuck c u all in game.
Peace...
jaMz

Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640

Character
level: 90
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue30/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkantis Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:24 pm

There was no doubt in my mind that Dolu should be leader. I have known Dolu for a long time and I have been his vice in a sub-clan. (GhostWhisper). he has always been the perfect fit for the job even if he still needed to learn about how to manage a big clan like APO. Everyone is human and he is busting his ass for us everyday. So, it is a yes for me. In regards to the reasons we are making that vote again, i think I understand why he is doing it.

1- New clannies needs to know who the real leader is because lately, all the shit was going thru either rage, dolu angie and jamz. The idea of considering everyone as equal is good, but for a clan as big as APO, we need someone to have the absolute veto right ( the right of the last word). I noticed that the main prob in apo is that opinions never end. Dolu is constantly refering to opinions of others. (which is a good thinking dont get me wrong there). However, there is no final decision established at the end. We are going back and forth everytime and work on the rules over again. The reason for that vote is to have someone that can say " ok we got enoough opinions and now here is how we are going to work. It wil be this this and this.. and this is settled" How many times did we have to revise over and over because some people complained about details more or less important. Since we got no "leader" to shut them up. The leader vote in here is posted because we need to decide together who will shut up the persons that are cranked enough to input shit in our clan. Also, the leader we vote for needs to feel that everyone supports him no matter the decisions he makes. If someones stand against him and its an isolated problem, the leader should put less importance with it because losing one member is nothing compared to lose 5. As a unified clan. we need to back up whatever solution the leader decided at the end after discussing it with clannies. What I have noticed that Apo lacks a bit is "the true leader" because even though we have a certain power as clannie, we need someone to stand out of the mass and guide us and with the recent events, we were doubting who was the true leader. Even if in my mind i knew dolu was the leader, the way it was posted on here like rage said earlier made me doubt about if dolu was still leader and thats the goal of this vote. To clarify any doubts in mind of our clannies. So, if we all agree that dolu is leader, we need to make him feel constantly that whatever decisions he made at the end of a discussion with us, we have to back him up with our fullest. We are whole unified clan and thats the best way to do it. Like dolu said also in his first post, whoever is not happy with the final issue of the vote, they should take the door and leave the clan because we dont want to have troublemakers here, we want to be a family that follow its elected leader. We need someone to put the final dot at the end of the sentence so that our rules will be clearly established and every member that are in clan or wish to join will have to follow or else they face consequences. (and yes i mean there to kick their ass out )

I think I said everything i had to say on the topic. So my vote is YESS Dolu should stay our leader. I repeat again, dont get me wrong i got nothing against democracy but even in democracy we need someone to stand out to make the right moves for the well beeing of the clan and that is what this vote is for.

Last edited by Arkantis on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

Arkantis
Typo King

Number of posts : 120

Character
Class: Mechanician
level:
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue0/0VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty ....

Post  iLWhipUrAs Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:46 pm

I will start off by with holding my vote because i dont agree with everything our leader does. I know it is hard to keep everyone happy as leader of a large clan. Everyone that has posted so far has said so. We all know as leader We have to be strong and know what to do and make dificult choices that affect everyone. In order for all this peace and love crap everyone talks about we have to be honest with ourselves first. When i have a problem i'll tell ppl to their face either i do or i dont like it thats it. whats the worst thing that can happen if you're mature u'll accept and understand and we can try to work things out, or two u can bitch cry and moan to someone and/or leave clan. Who ever is on has seen me always argue with Gumby in clan chat and i do it on purpose so ppl can either agree or disagree that way i know if i made a mistake. Gumby and i have been playing together for a really long time and our relationship stands, because we are open and honest with everything. He bitches and complains about me all the time when im not there, and i know but we always call each other out on it and work things out. i dont pm anyone because i know what we are talking about affects everyone and should be kept confidential. i hate the fact that one people post on forum and then see each other in game, and act all peace and loving and avoid what they wrote on forum. I hate that with a passion u see the person in game talk about it like mature adults. Two ppl who are super inactive arnt playing and are just forum trolls have the power to make a choice. That is so wrong ppl who are not ingame and dealing with the problems should have absolutly no power in w.e we choice to do. I am not a forum troll i actually hate going to forum to check what ppl have posted i rather hear it in game and confront it at the moment then to read it post wait for a replay post again like 3 hrs later or w.e zzzzzzz to me. i only go on forum cuz Gumby tells me to get on and read posting of what is going on in clan, which i hate cuz if its going on in clan Find me in game tell it to my face i'll give you my opinion if u want to hear it or solve the problem if we have one. i also hate the fact that also ppl misunderstand when you are trying to help them out. i know that their poor english is a problem so we try to reword and rephrase everything so that everyone can understand but sometimes these ppl just dont know what the hell is going on and just side with leader because he's leader and thats that..leader doesnt need kisses asses and suck up to side with him leader needs ppl who have an opinion and know what is going on and helps him make the right choices for a better stronger clan tomorrow. People who defy and question leaders choices and actions make him a better leader, to lead and make a stronger clan. Thats what dolu is lacking in my opinion i see Dolu weak at times with his poor choices, and he is constantly repeating them. I think he is nice w.e i speak to him but doesnt talk much and is active ingame. i think he is good for preparing but decision making isnt his strongest asset. I am very strong minded, i know what i like, i know what i want, and i know how things need to be done. When i joined i did accept dolu as leader thinking this was going to be run differently because i know how to run a sucessful clan. i had figured when i joined i saw all these high lvl ppl with decent gear this was going to be an excellent clan to be a apart of, but now that i am in it its a different story. i wasnt very active in the beginning because of daily life but when i come back the clan wasnt the same strong one i had originally joined it has been falling apart and little by little..ppl keep on leaving more and more so there are only a few active ppl left. there are 60 ppl and like 1/3 of those ppl are active (dont quote me on this because i didnt do the actual numbers of active ppl.) I bet a lot of ppl probably gonna get pissed off that i said these things but like i said before these are things that need to be clarified and confronted not beating around the bush. We arnt even honest with how we view this game i hear everything say "its just a game" but really its not. It is not just a game or else none of these problems would be going on. there is no point to pretend to play nice because we dont want to disrupt the flow of clan. We all want to have 80d gear, we all want to have over 100kk in wh, we all get mad when a item drops and sumone else gets it lets be real. Even though we are clan and friendly towards each other. PPL are willing to out bid one another for an item or w.e ppl think of doing to get wa they want. Its just the way things are and you dont admit that then your lieing to urself and everyone else. We all think it, i'm just the first one to admit it and not afraid to say it that everyone knows. Now i'll check bak in 1hr to see wa everyone has to deny and side with.

iLWhipUrAs
Leech

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
level: 93
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue100/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  dolu Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Well the most important I needed with this poll is the support of all clanie. If there is a problem they can talk with someone in clan. But I need to be informed of what happen. I need facts. So I can make my job.

@ Gus: I know that I m the leader. It was ironic but my english I AM PRETTY FACE sorry lol. Well I mean that as a leader I should be informed first if someone is not happy in clan.
I noticed that people wait to see how it goes... But if we dont talk about it when it starts the problem cant be solved. or they become pissed of playing this game who is supposed to be fun. Or they go to play their other char.

@Jamz:about Darkie, its in the past now. We need to focus on our clan first.
about the vice leader I chose Max as a temp viceleader. I think we should vote for a vice leader too. I cant change it back every week for someone different and it can be confused for you and a bit sad for the member who was discharged of the viceleadership. but its not the subject of this topic.

@all:
I made this poll to make it clear for all. The leader of the clan needs to know all the things happened in clan. And even if you are a new member. And even if you play on other time zone as me. You can try to send me a pm or an email. I ll answer you as fast as I can. I can wake up earlier if we need a meeting in game or on msn. All clanie should have a responsability of what happen in clan. If you are a witness of something and the problem is solved by himself or with the help of some members. I would be happy to know that something happen but all is fine now. It wont disturb me to read a pm with some explanations. I need to know when ppl are sad and when ppl are happy. If I have nothing back I continue the way I started... Sometimes we make wrong decisions or we say something wrong and we don't notice it. We are human. It can starts from a mistake. We have to solve it fast before making wrong rumours or difficult problems to solve...

If one day I ll notice that I can't continue to work for the clan. I ll inform you all in advance and we ll take the decision together.

I have to admit that I don't really like to dig in my brain and search solutions of all problems. My life is starting to fall because of that. but I m still alive and I still have the energy to continue. I think that we are close to fix all the things. Some good ideas are in other topics. Some ppl won't agree. But it ll be a clan decision.

We ll be able to play for fun again. And we ll be able to kick some arrogant ppl from their castle...
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245

Character
level: 97
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue65/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  osore Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:01 pm

The work of a leader is a huge responsibility.
He needs to work hard for such a huge clan like apotheosis everyday,
solve problems, write news on forum, prepare sod and everything else.

He also is a person of advice. If there's any doubt, even the smallest,
people go ask Lu. If it's something important, than it's great but I saw that
a few members asked Lu about perf stats of jagged axe :S as if he knew that plus
what do you have the Internet for? Instead of asking Lu go check eng.pristontale.com!!! ^^

Well anyway, the job is a lot of stress and doubts.
I talked with Lu sometimes, he is tired that's why I'm trying to help sometimes.
We all should instead of giving more problems.
I understand why he made this poll, you may all think: "huh? why change leader? he's the best"
but for a leader who is constantly trying to solve problems and giving all he've got it might be
a doubt for him if he's doing good.
Well Lu, for me you're doing the greatest job a leader could ever do.
You give your time for us anytime you can.
I feel bad because he can hardly log on pt and have some fun (there's always someone to make him stressed)
So we all gotta chill and help Lu and the leadership^^
Because if there is a problem we can't jump and panic and shout to rage or Lu that there is the end of the world! O_O
Lu controlls clan in the best way. If there is a problem, he goes calmly to solve it. He aint going to shout or punish someone for doing something wrong. He asks what happened, thinks things over and finds the best solution. Sometimes asking advices from others. It means that he knows he got the power in clan, but he relys on his friends. And he asks help if he needs it.
For me there's no better way to administrate a clan.

The fact that Lu asks us all about who they want as a leader is because it's not Lu's clan.
He's is here to clarify things, to help, to make some of the decisions and be the hand of apo, he's also a clanie to have fun.
But this is our clan, not only clan of leaders. We ALL are a part of it. We all should try to keep it the way that we won't regret it.

Lu, I'm voting yes, because you're the best person to fit this degree. But you know? It's your decision if you want to stay or not.
We can't force you. It's a very hard job and I'm sure you want to have fun too.
So think it over^^
osore
osore
Admin

Number of posts : 126

Character
Class: Priestess
level: 89
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue35/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (35/100)

https://apotheosis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthalon Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:08 pm

I don't understand why we have to see some act or post like that in our clan ?

I'm really disappointed to see that. A clan is supposed to be group of person enjoying a thing with the same feelings!

And here, i only see a group of person making problems, rumour ... Thing i never supposed able to be in a clan ...

Please clan, enjoy your game.
Anthalon
Anthalon
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
Class: Magician
level: 85
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue37/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (37/100)

http://kyubi-zone.org

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:14 pm

ppl if you are reading dolu's reply His word S u X is censored and says I AM PRETTY FACE hahaha

fyi

Last edited by rage on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Baal Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:19 pm

YES, man ok

im happy in APO and everything is as fine as it is. havent noticed anything abt the discussed problems and i wont add anything to this dicussion.
cuz as i said: me happy here chinese

... and i dont feel anything bad or disturbing in clan that would make a change in APOs leadership necessary !!!!
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Number of posts : 146

Character
level: 87
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue55/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:30 pm

If you notice what hobo said about how we are kinda greedy for good items. I for one is one exception to the idea. You may notice long time my signature said trade your soul for upgrades. That was the joke how I am to ppl about giving items I've found and etc. I treat all my old clans and still do as family. I've been always either highest lvl inclan or within top 5. I help them all like little brothers and sisters. I barely often ask for compensation for item unless I'm really broke. So far, I have only done that to pyroboi for immo spear because I was broke after buying/aging wryn armor and I had owed mable 2 celesto. I priced the spear at 6kk to him but he had 4kk I said that was ok, but like I said that was only time exception that i kinda sold something. Osore , Max, whip,kc, aki, mariej,ace, and some others I've always given and taken their souls for my amusement. Twisted Evil and whip always jokes back about it. All my gear, I have worked hard to get myself. I havent had any really godly equipment that someone has was given me. I know its hard for person hunting to feel fair that I give you item and I will never get something back in return. It's always unfair to higher lvl. But as a family , when you take care of your little brothers and sisters, thats what a big brother and sister is obligated to do.

P.S. Baal I got back my old sala now, I already told snake when if he sees you online, he will pass you.

Last edited by rage on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:33 pm

You barely ever see me solo hunt for items, is I really hate seeing ppl fight over items if I find. I rather help ppl lvl up and hunt their own items. You all heard the saying you don't feed a person, you teach them how to fish. There is more enjoyment and accomplishment for a person to find /buy their own items, then to have someone give you.
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  ghostknight[NL] Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:07 pm

Dear clannies,
I support DOLU for 100%.
Remember PristonTale is a game where people meed, chat and play together.
The bigger a clan becomes the harder it get's to keep everybody on 1 line, namely to be friendly and respecfuly to each other.
In real life these are the pilars for democrocy.
If there are any problems i think they have to be posted on site and not by clanchat. Clanchat is the way for communication in the game with each other.
ghostknight[NL]
ghostknight[NL]
Hopy

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Character
level: 91
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue30/70VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (30/70)

Back to top Go down

Post  krazed167 Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:23 pm

lmfao dolu noone will be apo without you @ the helm Very Happy if you leave id remake PKD .. So pls dont leave

krazed167
Zombie

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Character
level: 90
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue14/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

http://www.powerkrazed.net

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:32 pm

krazed167 wrote:lmfao dolu noone will be apo without you @ the helm Very Happy if you leave id remake PKD .. So pls dont leave

pkd went down man........ you should say rageofpkd Twisted Evil
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Dejavu Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:41 pm

omg.. rage I was posting a post as u post so I got logged out.

oh well I'll try do it again but shorter

I support Dolu as the leader to 100%. I think he is doing a great job. It's hard to be on 24/7 due to different timezones and ppl got a life.

But as Ghost said maybe we should solve problems in the forums instead of ingame since english ain't our first language for some of our members (me exempel). This can lead to that you are saying one thing but ppl reads it as something else and maybe that will get that one that read it furious if you are getting what I'm meaning.
Dejavu
Dejavu
Devil bird

Number of posts : 268

Character
Class: Archer
level: 86
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Left_bar_bleue10/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next