Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS

+18
Dejavu
krazed167
ghostknight[NL]
Baal
Anthalon
osore
iLWhipUrAs
Arkantis
Battl3mania
milo
Therius
Aguila-Negra
rage
Nari
XxMysticxX
SerpentPriestess
Mads
dolu
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you still want DOLU as leader in Apotheosis?

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 28 ]
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS

Post  Lordxtc Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:19 am

i still want dolu leader la he a nice kiddo Very Happy hahah sorry i wasnt on much on alpha i'm tryin to get to 95 la

Lordxtc
Zombie

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 92
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Back to top Go down

VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty Re: VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS

Post  WindRook Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:41 am

Dude, u know ur still The Man of The Clan.
I can't claim to have much say in this coz i'm not around most of the time :T
But so far i haven't met any problems with any clannies and ur doing your best to find out whats wrong with them.

I do agree tho, that if u wanne be leader, it's not just about being active and being high level and stuff.
It's all good to be an asset in that way but a leader has to be more you know.... Like above it all... something like "RESPECT".

We'll never be a leader if none of our men respect us.
And without respect noone will listen or follow our rules even if they understood it.

And if we can't even respect each other, how we gonna respect our leader ya know?

I dont wanne take up a strong side on this but this is what i feel so forgive me
if i offend anyone,

If we guys wanne complain about how things are run in the clan or whatever rules it has, then we gotta ask if any of us are gonna do a better job than Dolu.
And if we can, why are we not volunteering ourselves?

Anyway, the way i see it, all of u guys are great. So i dont understand why this is happenin.
Hope we all make peace and have fun. It's a game after all ^^ I'm sure Dolu has better things to worry about.

Cheers,
MaRk

WindRook
Minigue

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
Class:
level:
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:41 am

dolu is not a kiddo la, but i want him as leader too, hes the best for solving the clan problems, hes mature enough for that, hes been doing good and i know he will keep up the good work

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Phy Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Phy has a few things to say..

1) it's not easy for dolu to manage a big clan like Apo.. it's a fantastic job done thus far.. keep it up!!

2) though at times clannies might have something to say but wish to keep it anonymous, i believe we should respect that too.. especially if it's negative feedback.. we as humans find it difficult to accept negative feedback.. and more often than not, bias will result once the person being feedbacked about knows who's the feedbackee..

3) i hope we can understand each other's situation.. not everyone can take jokes as easily as you think.. (not referring to anyone in particular) i absolutely agree with what dolu said.. not everybody is proficient in english.. not everyone can infer, read between the lines or construe the tone of the speaker.. so i do urge clannies to be tactful of what they say and how they say it..

4) dolu is not perfect.. rage is not perfect.. jamz is not perfect.. phy is not perfect.. so do understand when people make mistakes..

5) lastly, respect each other.. there's no point staying in a clan whereby clannies don't understand each other or are constantly having a war of words..

conclusion, though sometimes i do have my disagreements with what dolu is doing.. i still respect him as the leader.. it's really not an easy task.. i believe he's experienced and mature enough to knows what's best..

dolu, pls stay as leader of apo..
Phy
Phy
Hopy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Knight
level: 96
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue48/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  hehaaa Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:48 pm

Leave me alone, i just want to play the game Crying or Very sad

hehaaa
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
level: 95
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:13 pm

hehaaa wrote:Leave me alone, i just want to play the game Crying or Very sad

yes plz let him play more than 1kk xp a day ^^
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Number of posts : 528

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 99
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Therius Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:46 pm

hehaaa wrote:Leave me alone, i just want to play the game Crying or Very sad

QFTT!! xD

Therius
Head Cutter

Number of posts : 91

Character
level: 95
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue87/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aguila-Negra Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:28 pm

rage wrote:gus you have to understand something, when someone is talking to me, in a normal conversation, that is between me and that person. If they don't want their name mention, I need to honor their request and leave their name out.

I disagree with you opinion and i don't think we could agree about it, but i respect your opinion, what i meant is that you should say if they are public, that is to say, if there's a problem and it keeps between the parts it's alright but if the problem is known later then you should be the first one to talk about it with the leader, but i've just said i respect your opinion and i don't think it has something to do with honour to talk about it or not, it's a game after all

rage wrote:Better example is how I call gus eagle butt or bird brain.... he laughs at it, but doesn't ever say that is mean or rude, he just laughs.....

I neither said you were tough nor i had something against you, i know you and have fun with you a long time ago, in fact since we play in the clan, we almost always play parties together and i have nothing to say about your jokes 'cos we both are ironics and say jokes.

Therius wrote:rage dunmissunderstand Gustavo (aguila-negra) he has nothing agaist you, he just red all these replies in partly and got the wrong idea.......

Luis is right, my opinion was based on i thought you (Rage) was causing problems in the clan, but i understand better now, and i have nothing personal against you, i now understand the reason of all this mess now.

Anthalon wrote:I don't understand why we have to see some act or post like that in our clan ?

I'm really disappointed to see that. A clan is supposed to be group of person enjoying a thing with the same feelings!

And here, i only see a group of person making problems, rumour ... Thing i never supposed able to be in a clan ...

Please clan, enjoy your game.

I've read all the responses and i think the best words were expressed by Antha!!!

Pay me what you owe me bitchhhhhhhhhhh lol!

dolu wrote:Gus: I know that I m the leader. It was ironic but my english I AM PRETTY FACE sorry lol.

Who did lie u Luuuu??? or your english is worse than mine or someone lied when he was said he is a pretty face hahahaha

rage wrote:About Rage - Mable STORY

I understood the whole story and i think at this point Rage is right.
When mable offer clan's items she makes all complain and that's no good for anyone.
It's also true that mable because of her level is the only who has the chances to get items, but as Rage says i know her since 2003, and dispite i had never had any problems with her, i never saw her taking part in a SOD party neither in a group, never saw her post anything in forum.............

I wonder, not taking part in anything is to be an active member of the clan?

I never understood why to make an idol of a high level character like mable, if she never participates in an active way in the clan.
Mable game is, enter the game, says hello and then nothing until she says gnite.
I think it's a very poor contribution for clan and if besides is mable generates problems about items, i really have to say Rage have enough reasons to be disagree.
Beyond the items, i think the best of the clan are partys, chat, forum, SOD and BC, and for that we must TAKE PART and PLAY in GROUP and always thought a person who plays for hours and hours lonely in a map without party is a selfish lonely boring one.
I might be wrong about it but it's my point of view of the game, i think there is no PT if you don't play in party with my clan.

Aguila-Negra
Muffin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 88
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Gus.... I thank you to understand points of what has happen, and yes we are among ones that know how mable is for long long time, she loves to kill things. Yes sometimes she does come and sod, but it's not alot. She's always been like that and it's not gonna change. In our old clan (Asylum) she was always highest in clan. X3110 pampers her, and what she says, he does. If I was to party with them, I have to abide by her instructions. She thinks that she is high lvl she can look down on ppl. She is very snobish and has her nose up high and thinks she is better than alot of us. If she really needs some pampering go get that from your BF or daddy. This is a game, don't treat others so poorly. I tell everyone this, if you know who is Escapethechaos, mable made her cry once because mable insulted her saying she was lowbie , nbie compared to her. Is that how a person should act? To this day now, I still not happy what happen back then. But as a family clanny, I kept my mouth shut, because you all love her.
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aguila-Negra Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:26 pm

rage wrote:Gus.... I thank you to understand points of what has happen, and yes we are among ones that know how mable is for long long time, she loves to kill things. Yes sometimes she does come and sod, but it's not alot. She's always been like that and it's not gonna change. In our old clan (Asylum) she was always highest in clan. X3110 pampers her, and what she says, he does. If I was to party with them, I have to abide by her instructions. She thinks that she is high lvl she can look down on ppl. She is very snobish and has her nose up high and thinks she is better than alot of us. If she really needs some pampering go get that from your BF or daddy. This is a game, don't treat others so poorly. I tell everyone this, if you know who is Escapethechaos, mable made her cry once because mable insulted her saying she was lowbie , nbie compared to her. Is that how a person should act? To this day now, I still not happy what happen back then. But as a family clanny, I kept my mouth shut, because you all love her.

U are wrong again !!! LOLOLOL lol! lol! lol!

I don't love mable, i can't just love someone who i don't share anything at all and not even a party in the game with her in 5 years, not only don't i love her but i also know escapethechaos quite well, she was an excellent player and a beautiful person.
I didn't know mable made her cry, p00r Escapethechaos
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Aguila-Negra
Muffin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
level: 88
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:44 pm

any jokes from you are fine, as long as they are not doy this doy that -____-

I hated that....... it was soooooooo annoying
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  dolu Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:59 pm

Plz guys Focus on the title of the topics.

I would like to clarify something about mable

Mable was for me a good member. She has her special playtime. I know if I want to talk with her when I ll find her in game or on msn. SHe was active and she worked for the clan everytime she could. We gave her some mana and she gave some great items to clanie.
with her sexy lvl she was one of the member who gave the goal to become lvl 100 too.
yep she did a mistake. But its not the topic to talk about it.

plz respect her and dont talk more about it.

post closed.
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
level: 97
XP %:
VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100VOTE HERE FOR YOUR FUTURE IN APOTHEOSIS - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2