Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New leader

+7
krazed167
rage
Baal
mikyyyy
Battl3mania
Mads
dolu
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New leader - Page 2 Empty Re: New leader

Post  Battl3mania Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:02 am

Dolu will stay leadership and rage as vice i guess...

As for dolu cant being active but me/rage are mostly active, we can manage the clan on his behalf.
he has rl to work things out so guys have fun in game!

p/s: Thing still run as usual so please past ur opinion in forum okay guys.

peace^^
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 90
XP %:
New leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100New leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:40 am

i guess its time to re-vote for new leader, since dolu ghost leader didnt work to get back mable and bruno, and that was the only reason why we made dolu a ghost leader

this is a new begining, lets say who we want as leader again, i think we should make a new topic for this

Back to top Go down

Post  Aguila-Negra Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:32 pm

Snakeeater wrote:i guess its time to re-vote for new leader, since dolu ghost leader didnt work to get back mable and bruno, and that was the only reason why we made dolu a ghost leader

this is a new begining, lets say who we want as leader again, i think we should make a new topic for this

Good words Snake !!!!

It's a new begining and I think, all members need to participated and work in OUR CLAN !!!!!
Today im talk to Dolu about our problems in clan and now i know all opinions!!
Is really important for me because before talk to dolu, im only know Antha, Corleone and other opinion and now know all about some problems in clan!!!
Apo is a excellent clan and is OUR clan !!!!!
Maybe not all ppl understand isn't Rage's clan, Dolu's clan and i think dolu feel bad because he work alot in clan and when he need the our help, some ppl leave and created some problems but Apo still a live and need the our work!!!!!!!!!!!!
APO is OUR clan and all need to help in work in all things the clan !!!!
First I think need to re-vote for new leader and vice, and when im talk to vote leader and vice, isnt for give all work to leader and vice, im talk to set leader and vice very active and high level for make more space to recruit new members but the hard work is for all members!!!!!
Second, need to check who is active and who is inactive in clan !!!!!!!!!
About logo, yesssssssssssssssssssss, i vote for new logoooooo Razz but not ur logo jamz Razz
Sorry guys for my bad english, but i try to explain my opinion about Apo clan and problems !!!

Goo go go goooooooo to fix all problems and get big strong clan again, and pleaseeeeeeeeeee, APO need the all work for make a big good and strong clan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aguila-Negra
Muffin

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 88
XP %:
New leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100New leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  dolu Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:25 pm

but in a vote you wont vote for someone who ll have to make all the job.
Remember its "our" clan so we have all to help to make the clan more active

link is simple to join I made it easy for our member to remember it:
www.apotheosis.tk

we wont vote for our new slave ^^
the people who left Apo have their own reasons so we have to focus on Apo now. the past is the past and Apo needs a new start^^

we also need friends and we dont need to make enemies. The people who left Apo might join back.
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 97
XP %:
New leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100New leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Baal Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:01 am

W O R D, M A N afro

and as far as ive understood ur last posts: u will stay at least official APO-member, right?

or u gonna be totaly outta clan shocked
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 87
XP %:
New leader - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100New leader - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2