Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some ppl left because I m not leader ??

+11
Nari
mikyyyy
Aguila-Negra
Baal
Knight-Crawler
krazed167
Mads
Lordxtc
Battl3mania
rage
dolu
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty Some ppl left because I m not leader ??

Post  dolu Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Hello guys

I heard that some of our members wanted to leave because I m not the leader. This is stupid for few reasons...

-When I asked help from members to manage clan few members answered me and few of them helped me.
- Rage and Jamz checked who was online and who wasn't. They helped to make clan party and few other things with some other members. Rage helped me to manage clan gold.
- they helped me to fix some trouble we had in clan.
- Apotheosis is our clan. And we should find the way to talk when we have a problem.And as a simple member I ll be happy to help any clanie who needs help in something. I ll do my job as a simple clanie. But I wont be very active.

Some ppl told me that:
You are not leader so I leave o.O

I ll give the support to Jamz and Rage because they helped me a lot in clan and they deserve the rights to manage it. If another leader is recommanded by the clan I ll give him the support too.

I dont want to make Apo sleeping. And I wont come back leader to make ppl happy. I m an Apotheosis member and I cant be more atm. If I come back as active as before (means my life ll change again lol) I wont ask the leadership back. I ll help to manage Apo because I know that the leader ll need my help. But I ll give him the support I ll be able to give.

If people leave because I m not leader I ll be sad. But I wont change it. I m not their slave and I dont have to do what I cant.

I was thinking to give access to my account so you can keep me leader if you want but its stupid lol. Apo ll have a ghost as a leader. And I think its not fair for the people who really wroks for the clan. YEP its a work to manage it.

Why can't we make it easy?

I m not enough active to be leader so we change. Its simple... Its a way to keep our clan strong. If you leave the clan you leave what we started to make together and I feel sad that you dont care about it. If all ppl leave and if I come back I ll have to rebuild Apotheosis?
no thx I ll quit the game if I have to work on a new clan again...I think that we made it for good and it should work alone now...
dolu
dolu
Admin

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Character
Class: Fighter
level: 97
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue65/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

http://ludovic.brehier.free.fr/Index.htm

Back to top Go down

Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty Re: Some ppl left because I m not leader ??

Post  rage Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:18 pm

so far as of last nite, Bruno, snake, and mable left. After long talk with bruno and snake, they will join back after 4 days. As for mable, she said she will back when dolu is back -_-
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 99
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue64/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty Re: Some ppl left because I m not leader ??

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:14 am

i didnt leave because dolu is not leader anymore, i did because i didnt want to see how our clan fell apart, so i wanted to stay away for a lil while.

Me and bruno will try to gather all people who have left recently to join back and be the clan we used to be.

About leadership, im pretty damn sure mable wont be ok with rage as leader, its hard for her to accept since she and rage are not the best friends, i know rage fits in the profile we need for leader and thats why i voted for him, but im afraid we are going to have as leader what dolu calls a "ghost leader", that way mable wont feel something like a "rage superiority" in clan, and leader character will be able to log for joining people when vice is not avaliable, so all we need is a high lvl char, with someone active that can log on him, to put as leader, and i think ludo's char will be the best choice.

Snakey

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:33 am

So the conclusion is... we will make Ludo as leader, if its the best for clan...
Dolu had make a righteous choice, risking his acc by giving me/rage to access his fighter (cuz we both added should be 24/7 online).
So now Dolu can come back and play while me/rage can access his acc to manage the clan happy now?^^

Rules No1...
Treat everyone as family, and pls dont start issue with clannies.

Rules No2... this the best one.
Have fun in game, active or not active meet ppl chat-play-work for upgrates-lvling char...
Its just our virtual life in PT so nothing much to be serious in here right? ^^

Last but not least...
leet items/high lvl is NOT an achievement in lives, but our dignity and friendship was...
learn to forgive and make love no hate.

Read my signature and quote FTW!~
Have Fun Guys...

Ur bro jaMz

Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 90
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue30/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordxtc Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:31 am

that is sooooooooo stupid if u leave app cuz dolu is not our leader is still our leader but he just not active as much as b4 i mean hey we all got our own life beside PT lol unless u got no life like me lol

Lordxtc
Zombie

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Character
level: 92
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue7/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordxtc Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:34 am

@ jamz

learn to forgive and make LOVE no hate <<<<< this sound really gay sorry jamz hahahhahaha

Lordxtc
Zombie

Registration date : 2008-02-14

Character
level: 92
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue7/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (7/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:08 am

HMm... love can make u happy, hate makes u frustrating which one u pick? chinese

heart attack are common now days, dont play play ohh...
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Character
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue30/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mads Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:30 pm

I find it stupid to keep dolu ("ghost char") as leader... We should all just accept the fact that Dolu isn't leader anymore. Rage: leader & Jamz: vice - to me it doesn't really matter. We're still below Apo tag, as isn't this the most important?? C'mon guys, let's just have fun!!!

Rules No1...
Treat everyone as family, and pls dont start issue with clannies.

Rules No2... this the best one.
Have fun in game, active or not active meet ppl chat-play-work for upgrates-lvling char...
Its just our virtual life in PT so nothing much to be serious in here right? ^^
Quote of the year! Wink
Mads
Mads
Admin

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Character
level: 93
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue47/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:57 pm

Mads wrote:I find it stupid to keep dolu ("ghost char") as leader... We should all just accept the fact that Dolu isn't leader anymore. Rage: leader & Jamz: vice - to me it doesn't really matter. We're still below Apo tag, as isn't this the most important?? C'mon guys, let's just have fun!!!

i find it stupid too, but for mable and bruno dolu is indispensable in clan, lets see if this works im not sure this will fix things after all

Back to top Go down

Post  krazed167 Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:39 am

Snakeeater wrote:
Mads wrote:I find it stupid to keep dolu ("ghost char") as leader... We should all just accept the fact that Dolu isn't leader anymore. Rage: leader & Jamz: vice - to me it doesn't really matter. We're still below Apo tag, as isn't this the most important?? C'mon guys, let's just have fun!!!

i find it stupid too, but for mable and bruno dolu is indispensable in clan, lets see if this works im not sure this will fix things after all

yes but a true friend and true clannie of dolu's would look at this situation and realize Dolu has to move on .. He is not leaving our clan but simply rejoining the ranks ... now he has asked for us to make our own leaders, and we basically have ,he has asked us to keep Apo alive and we are .. he asks us to stay and be with are friends and remain what Apo IS/WAS/CANBE. So really man its just like getting a new president ^^^ they may have alot of work and get to dress nice but in the end a VOTE makes the decisons. You may lose some people but thats the sad part of change .. And apo is changing .

krazed167
Zombie

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Character
Class: Knight
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue14/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

http://www.powerkrazed.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:54 am

The problem lots of ppl are always afraid of change...they have to realize dolu is actually doing something good for his real life now and in a way its like they are being selfish in wanting him to be leader and stay active lets face it guys and gals we need a new leader someone that is gonna be active in both clan and in forum someone we can trust so i suggest that we should do an actual pole and vote the same way we vote our recuits that way everyone in clan has a choice of who they would like as leader and vice person with the highest votes becomes leader and person with 2nd most votes becomes vice I think this would be the easiest way...Let me know wut u ppl think

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Number of posts : 39

Character
level: 97
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue5/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Baal Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:02 am

[quote="krazed167"][quote="Snakeeater"]
Mads wrote:And apo is changing .
we sure are...
and hopefully not with too many changes not with too many sacrifices.
cuz if there will be too many of both then its bai-bai-apo.

but this clan has enuff ppl of age and experience so that i think that its just a tough & noisy time atm...
APO will survive even that with yall clannies ok
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 87
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue55/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Aguila-Negra Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:05 am

Is stupid but alot ppl leave Sad Sad Sad Sad

Theriusknigth, Milo, Mable, Bruno, Snakee??????? Sad Sad cryin cryin Sad Sad
and how more leave??? Question nope

If Snakee leave, why can enter at forum ??????? Question Question Question

Don't like me nothing this thing's pale Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Exclamation Exclamation

curse fight surrounded

Aguila-Negra
Muffin

Number of posts : 85

Character
level: 88
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue100/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:36 am

Aguila-Negra wrote:Is stupid but alot ppl leave Sad Sad Sad Sad

Theriusknigth, Milo, Mable, Bruno, Snakee??????? Sad Sad cryin cryin Sad Sad
and how more leave??? Question nope

If Snakee leave, why can enter at forum ??????? Question Question Question

Don't like me nothing this thing's pale Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Exclamation Exclamation

curse fight surrounded

aight, i already told rage and jamz but i think i have to tell everyone my real purpose

i left apo in a attempt to get bruno and mable back, it was working, he said he will join back right after i left, but now he told me he was not happy in apo and he will not join back, hes thinking about making his own clan, and i think his clan will be anthalon's clan (anthalon made it bruno will join, and then antha makes him leader).

So i left in vain after all Sad

Spanish

gustavo yo deje el clan para tratar de unir de nuevo a bruno y a mable, al principio bruno dijo q si, pero ahora parece q se va a unir al clan de anthalon, yo no deje el clan porque si, lo hive solo para tratar de recuperarlos, me unire de nuevo cuando se acabe mi periodo de 4 dias, acerca de lo del foro, algunas personas muy allegadas al clan aun tienen acceso al foro incluso si lo dejaron, tal es el caso de angie y max, pero personalmente creo q eso debe cambiar ellos no van a volver asi q no deberain tener mas acceso al foro, chau nos vemons in-game Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:42 am

Knight-Crawler wrote:The problem lots of ppl are always afraid of change...they have to realize dolu is actually doing something good for his real life now and in a way its like they are being selfish in wanting him to be leader and stay active lets face it guys and gals we need a new leader someone that is gonna be active in both clan and in forum someone we can trust so i suggest that we should do an actual pole and vote the same way we vote our recuits that way everyone in clan has a choice of who they would like as leader and vice person with the highest votes becomes leader and person with 2nd most votes becomes vice I think this would be the easiest way...Let me know wut u ppl think

if they dont come back after this, i agree, thats the best way to get a real leader and get over this

Back to top Go down

Post  mikyyyy Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:32 am

Snake sorry to say but leaving a clan cause you dont wanna see it falling is actualy the worse reason you could give -.-

By leaving thinking that you are only helping on making it falling apart. Better stick together and try to keep the clan going. It's not because the leader became busy IRL that things must become crazy. just keep playing and enjoying the clan and everything should be fine, don't play drama makers by leaving -.- (dunno if what i say is making sense but i'm tired forgive mme^^")

mikyyyy
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 24

Character
level: 91
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue15/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)

Back to top Go down

Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty Just Wondering... Virtual world > real life in pt?

Post  Battl3mania Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:16 am

Funny to see ppl react for the so called "Tittle in Game"...

1st Love This Clan used to be leet! (SOD crown) or
2nd Leave this clan and your friends behind for Tittle?

Weird ya i admit alot ppl getting realistic cuz i dont blame them, we all put money and time in this game after all...
"i have to ask do we put money nurture something that we can proud of as achievement here?" i dont think so.

Dolu left cuz he his busy and he ask for mercy from those who felt obsess and why can we stick together?...
If ppl likes Ghost leader and so be it... and if u guys want new leadership we make a vote for it but some just doenst visit forum.

Tittle leader is nothing to be proud of cuz we only win retarded if we think that we own something in here,
Leader or no leader it takes hell responsibility to make ppl get along(hard as rock) and why cant ppl just have fun in game?.

Rage is trying to help and now Dolu has to force to give his id/pw to me and rage to handle things...
for me i think dolu are the poorest and he really sacrifice alot for us, stop create issue get in game have some fun.

Imho.. we chill for now and make a fun event for all, soon as everyone settle down we decide whats the next moved.

Chillout guys... Nothings change we still friends and family.

Ps: Read my damn Sign and Qoute FTW!~

Peace gl hf in game!
Bro jaMz^^

Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:27 am

mikyyyy wrote:Snake sorry to say but leaving a clan cause you dont wanna see it falling is actualy the worse reason you could give -.-

By leaving thinking that you are only helping on making it falling apart. Better stick together and try to keep the clan going. It's not because the leader became busy IRL that things must become crazy. just keep playing and enjoying the clan and everything should be fine, don't play drama makers by leaving -.- (dunno if what i say is making sense but i'm tired forgive mme^^")

dude i already said my real reason, check my third reply on this topic

Last edited by Snakeeater on Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  krazed167 Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:26 pm

ITS ALL GAY .. I dont care who left and why , But they are gone and its a good way to fish out the *userrs* sorry to use this word but .. I mean the people who were only here for dolu/clan crown/gold/drops.. Now is when the real clannies shine Very Happy

krazed167
Zombie

Character
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Left_bar_bleue14/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? Empty_bar_bleue  (14/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:18 pm

krazed167 wrote:ITS ALL GAY .. I dont care who left and why , But they are gone and its a good way to fish out the *userrs* sorry to use this word but .. I mean the people who were only here for dolu/clan crown/gold/drops.. Now is when the real clannies shine Very Happy

can i go ur house next summer? =o
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nari Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:22 pm

I fells like people take this game to serious..

Fine if people wanna leave the clan good luck to ya but I don´t like that we are
trying to force them back after that they left.. ( like Bruno and Mable )
Just because they leave our clan does´t meen they can´t be our friends in the game..
I know that some player´s have a problem with Rage beeing our leader but give the man a chance..

Sure I was thinking about leaving the clan myself but then I realized this is my first clan and I be damned
if I will leave it because we are having some problem´s in the clan HELL NO I will stay and try to help out the clan..

Soo can we PLZZ stop complain about all the problems and try to come up with some proposals on how to fix them insteed..

Yes it´s sad that Dolu has´t time to be our leader but we should be HAPPY for him that he is succeeding in RL,
but who is our leader should´t meen that much because this clan is a democracy and not a dictatorship..
Nari
Nari
Grotesque

Number of posts : 203

Character
level: 85
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:48 pm

i agree with nari

@krazed me and bruno were going to join back as soon as our 4 days period be over, as rage said in his first reply. now im almost sure bruno wont do it, so ill come back alone. That was my idea from the beggining: leave, try to drag him and mable back, and then come back either if hes coming back or not. My loyalty is to this clan, here's my home, i joined this clan following Rob and as long as hes here, i will know this is my home

Back to top Go down

Post  Nari Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:34 pm

OK snake..

If you wanna come back I´m will be the first to welcome you back but if bruno or mable does´t wanna come back
it´s fine cause people must come back on their free will not because we are forcing them
this is a clan not a prison..

Ok I must say I´m gonna miss bruno and mable..
Nari
Nari
Grotesque

Number of posts : 203

Character
level: 85
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  krazed167 Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:44 pm

Snakeeater wrote:i agree with nari

@krazed me and bruno were going to join back as soon as our 4 days period be over, as rage said in his first reply. now im almost sure bruno wont do it, so ill come back alone. That was my idea from the beggining: leave, try to drag him and mable back, and then come back either if hes coming back or not. My loyalty is to this clan, here's my home, i joined this clan following Rob and as long as hes here, i will know this is my home

wasnt directed @ you m8^ basically i meant the others you were trying to *drag* back .. If they dont wanna be here then GB . Let our family move on and prosper.

krazed167
Zombie

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:52 am

lol more leavers lalalalalala............

Nari thanks to ur point of view ok now ill let it be, ''after the stormy days the sun will shine again..."

From now on i might recruite any friends of our clannie regard their lvls, i want happy ppl in clan.

its all about fun, theres nothing to be proud of even we are the strongest clan in the world, its jus a game.
We win retard if we think its an achievement being strong in here lol.

gl hf guys peace out^^
Bro jaMz

Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next