Apotheosis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some ppl left because I m not leader ??

+11
Nari
mikyyyy
Aguila-Negra
Baal
Knight-Crawler
krazed167
Mads
Lordxtc
Battl3mania
rage
dolu
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Some ppl left because I m not leader ??

Post  hehaaa Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:15 pm

Imma lost puppy, gimme a home Crying or Very sad

hehaaa
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Character
Class: Knight
level: 95
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Some ppl left because I m not leader ??

Post  iLWhipUrAs Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:02 pm

its just time to reform clan thats all...new rules...new thinking...new ideas...new everything Twisted Evil . a new and better rageless apotho xDD j/k ok

iLWhipUrAs
Leech

Number of posts : 57

Character
Class: Pikeman
level: 93
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  nekuJay Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:04 pm

iLWhipUrAs wrote:its just time to reform clan thats all...new rules...new thinking...new ideas...new everything Twisted Evil . a new and better rageless apotho xDD j/k ok
yea... and i think we should start by kicking ALL inactives.. just to know who we got active in clan..

nekuJay
Hobgoblin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:17 pm

Yea we have way to many inactive/mules on clan so the # of members we have doesn't look right to us jamz or rage or who ever should just start removing those ppl so we can actually see whose left in clan and who we can count on moving forward...We gotta think about today and tomorrow and not remember about yesterday...Go Go apo lets show we can still be strong with wut we have yahoo

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Character
level: 97
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  nekuJay Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:29 pm

btw knight who r u? Razz
whats ur ingame char?

nekuJay
Hobgoblin

Character
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:33 pm

EuroII lol!

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Character
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  nekuJay Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:42 pm

oh Razz
anyway i'v just ran through our members list and made a list of ppl i think are inactive.. if u guys wanna add/remove someone feel free to write ur opinions..

inactives:
UaeSpy
PhyllisBacklash
Farkon
fancy
Akiko-S
Skeezer
ACE_Apolo
RaiperMech
diamondkiller
DANGUN75
LargaS0mbra
TigerShark
KaChink
Kasteroth
Revalation
WindRook
Strongmech
KroYfeL
MeP00nsJ00
Brandon215
RadioActive
Fie_Knight
MeLLaHeLpiNu

thats it i think... feel free to write ur comment if i forgot someone or if theres someone u think shouldnt be there

nekuJay
Hobgoblin

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:53 pm

well 3 of those char are rages mules uaespy belongs to aurawind da rest i can't speak for they might play different time then i do but i kno most of them are ppl inactive since u really never see any of them post anything or reply on clan site

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  iLWhipUrAs Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:06 pm

i guess also have to look at little or long break...but sum ppl nvr returned...

iLWhipUrAs
Leech

Number of posts : 57

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:15 pm

inactives:
UaeSpy ---------aurawind
PhyllisBacklash----mia
Farkon------mily's pike
fancy---------mia
Akiko-S-------two months break
Skeezer------
ACE_Apolo-------outstation
RaiperMech---------mia
diamondkiller
DANGUN75---------sod pike
LargaS0mbra------gus's sod pike
TigerShark-------mia
KaChink----
Kasteroth------was on once last week
Revalation----
WindRook------
Strongmech-------
KroYfeL------
MeP00nsJ00------
Brandon215-------
RadioActive -------
Fie_Knight ------
MeLLaHeLpiNu-----
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Number of posts : 528

Character
Class: Atalanta
level: 99
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:26 pm

Some of you don't get it why alot of them left, Most of them left cuz of mable, everyone know's me and mable don't get along so put blame on me. But I still don't like how she acts ingame for all these years. If you ppl think it's right to leave with mable for her snobish ways, then you'll never have a goood family, friends ingame.
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue64/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Well lots of ppl left might of been because they are following mable or bone but some of the ppl might of left because they feel like clan is fallin apart which in a way it has we've lost more ppl then we've actually recuited we lost 6 ppl between saturday and sunday and who knows whose next to leave we better do something quick b4 we end up with a dead clan again ....we just gotta move forward with wut we have might not be much we can grow if we stick together

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Nari Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Well first I must say that I don´t like that you Rage are trashtalking Mable,
She has never been anything that helpfull against me..

And the next thing is WHY are there so many mules in our clan I thought that we should´t have any mules in the clan
only active player´s
Feels like some player´s are beending the rules and that is not good for the clan..
Nari
Nari
Grotesque

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Character
level: 85
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Nari you keep say I trash talk mable, but how about when mable trash talks about our friend? I will paste back from an old post about her and I am to this day forward have not seen her change her attitude, you may of seen some nice side of her but she is still the same. Jamz has told me somemore stuff about her why she acts like that. She has a bad rl , but that doesn't mean she should act so snobish in a game and mistreat others.

Gus.... I thank you to understand points of what has happen, and yes we are among ones that know how mable is for long long time, she loves to kill things. Yes sometimes she does come and sod, but it's not alot. She's always been like that and it's not gonna change. In our old clan (Asylum) she was always highest in clan. X3110 pampers her, and what she says, he does. If I was to party with them, I have to abide by her instructions. She thinks that she is high lvl she can look down on ppl. She is very snobish and has her nose up high and thinks she is better than alot of us. If she really needs some pampering go get that from your BF or daddy. This is a game, don't treat others so poorly. I tell everyone this, if you know who is Escapethechaos, mable made her cry once because mable insulted her saying she was lowbie , nbie compared to her. Is that how a person should act? To this day now, I still not happy what happen back then. But as a family clanny, I kept my mouth shut, because you all love her.

This was about 5-6yrs and I've seen no changes since, a couple others in clan can vouch for that incident and other drama that came up after.
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:36 pm

so saying alot of ppl left to follow mable is trashtalking?

I'm already cracking up now , cuz this is one reason immo split off, and it's happening again.
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Baal Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 pm

Nari wrote:And the next thing is WHY are there so many mules in our clan I thought that we should´t have any mules in the clan only active player´s
werent those the clan-mules full of mana & other stuff for sod and bc?
i dont think thats a bad idea....
well: unless half of our members are mules meanwhile - then it would suck indeed tongue

and mable? ... is a total myth to me - never saw that archer in my whole pt-life so far. i only know of mable cuz u guyz talk abt that char.
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Number of posts : 146

Character
level: 87
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:57 pm

When someone has a bad day at work or school, comes home to play pt to relax and relieve stress. This is good thing. but if you came in and upset everyone else playing is not a goodthing. If I had a badday at work, do I come ingame and ks ppl to make others feel bad?
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:05 pm

No the mules with the mana and scrolls are not in the clan they are to many these are just personal mules a few ppl have

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 pm

not personal mules........... sod pikes that were added to help
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Well w.e we should a list then of the ppl with char for sod so we all know that there not mules and inactive..also get rid of the inactive ppl to kno who exactly is active in clan and forum see only like a handfull of us reply or post anything in forum a lot of our members are very quite or don't visit site at all or much lately

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  rage Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:29 pm

I will add to clan rules, to be active in forum and game. So at least we know whats going on with everyone.
rage
rage
Ultimate Spammer

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight-Crawler Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:32 pm

that sounds like a plan to me cheers hopefully ppl come into forum and see that now lol!

Knight-Crawler
Zombie

Character
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  mc22 Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm

Well Rage, don't let mable issue to make yourself so unhappy. if you know that she is acting in this way.Let it be. If ppl chose to leave , we can't stop them as i know that all of you have really trying your best to ask them back. If a cow don't want to drink water, u keep forcing him to drink, he will not drink.

Don't worry, i found that in Apo there is still alot of high lvl ppl. Just keep Apo a strong,friendly and happy clan to everyone. Anyway i will always support in whatever i can. Forget about the past. Let's start a new. Remember don't let dolu and danny down, they so hard to make this clan. so everyone put out your hand to help each other.

mc22
Hopy

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Character
Class:
level:
XP %:

Back to top Go down

Post  Baal Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:39 pm

jeeze.... cant we close the mable topic in this thread ???

yall can open a new memorial-thread and worship that archer there , plz......... Sleep
Baal
Baal
Lizard Poke

Number of posts : 146

Character
level: 87
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Battl3mania Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:45 pm

STFU GUYS!#~

CLOSE!
Battl3mania
Battl3mania
aka MoD
aka MoD

Number of posts : 640

Character
level: 90
XP %:
Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/100Some ppl left because I m not leader ?? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2